Tuesday, June 8, 2010

ATC Printers Tray & a few Tim Holtz techniques...




all together in one fun project where you can display some mini works of art and possibly a few memories. I have 12 Tim Holtz inspired ATC's that I have created and displayed in this 7 Gypsies ATC printers tray. I must say I have had so much fun creating this project using many of the techniques I learned last year when I attended Ranger U. It is a great way to try out on a small scale some techniques and have them available for viewing on something other than a tag. The problem is, I want to keep going and create more ATC's as I am sure you will too. This class is being offered at least twice this month. Once on Saturday June 12th from 1-4PM and on a Wednesday during the day, possibly June 23RD. This Saturday's forecast is calling for thunderstorms so what better way to spend the afternoon than doing something creative? Most everything is provided but you may want to bring some of your own embellishments so that you can add some of your personal style to this project. It is recommended that you bring your basic tool kit, ink blending tools and Distress inks (I will bring mine too), your non stick craft mat, scissors and some small photographs if you wish. Each of the sections measures 2-3/4" x 3-3/4" so SMALL is where it is at.

There is still space available in Saturday's class and cost is $50 which includes the ATC Printer's Tray, papers and some embellishments as well as other materials needed to accomplish the techniques used. I will bring lots of stamps for you to use but if you have any that you wish to use, bring them along with you.
Class runs for 3 hours but try to allow yourself some extra time to finish up.
Looking forward to seeing you out at this class and sharing these techniques with you.

Call Scrapalicious at 905-614-0085 to reserve your spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment