Thursday, July 28, 2011

August Layout of the Month


 Amazingly enough I had this layout finished a couple of weeks ago. It has been up on display at Scrapalicious but I had not taken pictures of it for my blog post until just the other day.
This layout was created with WRMK pet collection of papers, there are some dog papers too if you have a dog. I have dog stamps as well (not as many as cat stamps thought, but still, quite a few). But if you don't have furry friends, don't worry. I have an alternate paper for you to use if you would like to do this layout and I have a large assortment of stamps. I just need you to let me know what theme of stamps to bring. I have way to many to bring them all.
What you need to bring to class is your basic tool kit including a pair of scissors. We will be doing some stamping and cutting out on this layout.

And as a special bonus, I have copies of my friends French Canadian publication Scrapbook Extra for those of you who sign up for this class. Yes, it is in French but there are great layouts in this magazine and some step-by-step tutorials.

Class was originally scheduled for Wednesday August 10th but I have a scheduling conflict so I would like to switch the class to August 3rd, 9th or 11th at 11:30AM. Please let me know if you have a date preference ASAP.

Hope to see you at Scrapalicious. 905-614-0085

No comments:

Post a Comment