Sunday, October 16, 2011

Countdown to Halloween

Just 15 days until my favourite day of the year.
On my worktable today is the papers for 2 Halloween layouts and a box full of new Tim Holtz/Sizzix dies plus last years dies and a drawer+ full of Halloween stamps.
But first I need COFFEE!
That means getting dressed (no I am not blogging naked) and then head over to meet Mom at Second Cup. Once I have had my caffeine fix, I should be ready to prioritize my projects.
First Halloween layout is with my Mississauga group and being held at Margaret's house. We have a couple of spots available so if you are interested in attending this class, please contact me.
Second Halloween activity is a make-n-take at One Crazy Stamper in Bolton and on October 30th from 12-3PM. Adult Trick-or-Treaters are welcome to come out, preferably in costume to participate in the festivities.
Details are on One Crazy Stamper's website.
the third Halloween activity is another layout class at One Crazy Stamper in November.
Stay tuned for more details.
I need that coffee now.

No comments:

Post a Comment