Monday, March 9, 2009

One Enchanted Evening...


Materials: paper - My Mind's Eye and Bazzil cardstock; ink - Distress Ink by Ranger & VersaFine ink by Tsukineko; stamps - Fancy Pants.

This layout is from a couple of years ago and I had lots of demand for more Halloween. I had already done a layout suited for the little trick-or-treaters and wanted to do something that I could maybe add some of my Halloween party pictures to. Obviously I haven't got around to adding the pictures yet... some day.

I think this layout could also me used for other occasions and not just Halloween. Maybe for an evening gondola ride in Venice or a night sitting looking at the stars. It was a popular class as once again I used the Distress inks to create the mood of an Enchanted Evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment