Wednesday, June 3, 2009

All my bags are packed...


and I am ready to go. Thursday morning I leave for Ranger U. Just a wee be excited. Ok, more than a wee bit but I am trying desperately not to seem so crazy they won't let me on the plane.
I will be joining 24 other women at this event to learn from some of the best in the industry. Tim Holtz should be posting some pics on his BLOG this weekend, I will have to wait until I get back. You never know, Heidi Swapp and Donna Downey might post on their BLOGS as well. ( Was that a bit of name dropping? Hmm.)
I do have my camera packed and I hope to take as many pictures as possible over the 3 days. Expect a few pics of us gals with a bit of ink on our hands and probably my clothes. There is going to be so much to do and I hope to make lots of fun projects with the new techniques I learn. There may be a bit of partying going in the evenings as well as my pal Ludmila from Scrapbook Quebec will be there along with some of her pals from France and California. If I get the chance and IF there is a computer available at the Hotel, I will try to at least post about my days classroom adventures.
There is also this. I can't wait to get my brand new, first ever passport stamped. Now just maybe I will have something to put in all the travel mini albums I keep making! Yup, a project that may just get pictures in it! LOL

While I am gone, I hope you go work on your contribution to the Piece/Peace Movement and get it posted somewhere. I am anxious to see what you create. I am creating my first piece in my head and will get it made once I am back.
Have fun, I know I will be~

No comments:

Post a Comment