Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ranger U is better than Ice Cream!


Tim and I, the mandatory pic because my friends would never let me hear the end of it if I didn't ask him for this shot. Sorry Tim, a gal has to do some things for her friends.



Attending Ranger U this year was one of my best creative experiences. We learned so much in the three days while playing with most of the Ranger Ink line of products.



I hung out with my friend Ludmila who is the owner of Scrapbook Quebec. It is nice to know someone is as wild and wacky as myself.







The classroom was filed with product samples and display boards which you can see a small sampling of here. All this creativity is by Tim Holtz and the designers at Ranger Ink.

























There was lots of packing up to do after class on the Sunday. We all had a big box of product to take home to continue practicing all the cool techniques we learned. Over the three days we made 50 tags with Tim Holtz, played with Beeswax and Utee with Suze Weinberg and painted up more tags with Caudine Hellmuth and then altered a Cosmo Cricket box.




I still need to take some pictures of my tags
and get them posted but getting this much up
has been enough of a challenge for me.
Stay tuned, more pictures to come.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! AMAZING!!! Love the pic of you and Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who is better looking you or
    T!m!!!! Thanks for posting such great pics!!Talk to you this week!

    ReplyDelete