Wednesday, November 4, 2009

KaiserCrafts advent Calendar instructions...

The first sheet of instructions I saw for KaiserCraft's advent calendar were not the ones that are currently up on their website. The instructions that are up there now are far more involved and give very detailed instructions on how to assemble it. They probably make more sense than my ramblings. Go here http://www.kaisercraft.net/be-inspired.html to see the instructions. At least now I understand what that long skinny strip is for. Too funny, it makes perfect sense now. I guess I was having a senior moment. :-)

Now go get yours done and get it posted up in their forum. Tell them Brigit made me do it! LOL

1 comment:

  1. I would just like to say that that the long skinny strip doesnt go on top of the bottom piece between it and the dividers, it goes on the bottom wall to help it stand up striaght. If you try to put it on top between the divider and the bottom wall there will be a big gap and it wont look right.

    ReplyDelete