Saturday, February 13, 2010

More Best of Show.

I'm blogging, I'm blogging! LOL
OK, I am making more of an effort. I know one of the reasons as of late that I am not blogging as much as I should is because of FarmVille. Stupid time wasting game that I am totally addicted to. If you play you know what I mean. If you don't play don't start unless you want to be my neighbour.

I keep thinking about all the goodies I saw and played with at CHA and I realized that I missed telling you about a couple of products.

Kaiser Crafts glue stick. Yup, I said it, a glue stick. So anyone who knows me knows that the glue stick is NOT a favourite of mine. I know some of you use it as your adhesive of choice. I still don't think it will ever replace my tape runner for assembling my scrapbook pages but for doing altered projects like applying paper to the MDF board like that used in the Beyond the Page products by Kaiser Craft, I must say I was totally impressed. I was one of the lucky ones to do the make n take at the Kaiser Craft booth. We covered one of their new albums with the glue stick and applied paper. Easy, not messy, no lumps bumps and best of all it sticks well! Totally impressed and I didn't think I would be. Now I need to test it on other items like chipboard but I have some on the way and will let you know how that works. I want to try it on that storage unit I told you about in the earlier post.

Donna Downey's Canvas bags from Prima. This should really be canvas bags and BIG foam stamps as one of them just has to go with the other. These bags are made from plain cream coloured canvas and they come in a few sizes. My pick is the large messenger style bag. I so want to paint it and ink it and stamp with the big honking foam stamps on it. Don't know how practical it will be but I don't care. I want one and I plan on altering one of the bags. It is quite possible I may have to use some of the new Prima flowers on it to but I need to see where my creativity takes me on this.


No comments:

Post a Comment