Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Heading to Papercraft Cafe this weekend!

Places to go and new people to meet. With any luck I will have good travelling weather as I head West and then South to Kingsville, Ontario to visit with Marie and her gang at the Papercraft Cafe. It is a 4 hour drive and so I have managed to talk my husband John into making the trip with me; at least as far as Chatham where we will be spending Friday night with family I seldom get to see.
Saturday afternoon I will be there doing a make-n-take or two using Harmonie's Bal Masque Halloween papers, one of The Crafter's Workshop templates and a few Sizzix dies. There is only a sneak peek of the projects here that we will be doing. A simple treat bag for some Trick-or-Treats and a little mini album to record a few haunting memories from October 31st.



If you are in the area, come join me at Papercraft Cafe between 1-4PM on October 23rd.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun crafting. I live in Tecumseh, and never knew there was a scrapbook store in Kingsville; I'll have to take a trip out there. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete