Friday, October 1, 2010

October's Layout of the Month Class



 I Love Halloween! I think most of you know that by now. I could be easily convinced to do several more Halloween layouts this year. There certainly is enough stamps and Halloween embellishments in my stash that need to be used up.Maybe we should have a Halloween scrap the day away and get dressed up, bring treats to share and scrap nothing but Halloween all day long. LOL



For this months layout you will need to remember to bring your ink blending tools and a few foams with you. I have the inks but we will be sharing so if you have them in your stash, I suggest you bring them. You will also need to bring your non-stick craft mat. There is a lot going on and you will need it. There is inking, stamping, embossing, crackle painting and more on this layout. Nothing is difficult but it may take a little time to accomplish. It will be fun. First class is this Sunday October 3rd from 2:30 until 4:30 PM.

The next class is on Wednesday October 6th, from 11:30- 1:30PM. Please call Scrapalicious at 905-614-0085 to reserve your spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment