Sunday, May 24, 2009

25 Random Things about Me...

Is an album class I am doing this upcoming weekend at Scrapalicious. It was inspired by a BLOG post of Kelly Goree's and I just ran with the idea. I am a wee bit behind which should be one of the 25 things about me, that I often run short of time but that I work well under pressure.
I should have pics up on Monday, a preview of what is in store. Those wanting to attend should get together some of there embellishment stash. I have been rummaging around in my goodies to decorate my pages and it feels good to use some of my older stash. It is amazing just how much stuff I/we have.
There will be lots of stamps, Quickutz and even some new Sizzix dies available for use in the class. Bring your basic tools and your die cutting machine if you have one.
Remember, the store is closed on Monday so call Tuesday to reserve your spot. 905-614-0085

No comments:

Post a Comment