Saturday, May 9, 2009

Rainy days are good for creating...

It is raining and so I cannot get distracted from what I need to accomplish today by doing yard work or going on an adventure. I must get working on class projects, I am soooooo behind! First a couple of small chores, food is a necessity after all. I must pick up a little something for Mom and then make her a card at some point in the afternoon. My projects must get done today as tomorrow Mom and I are doing my favourite tradition, it is our Mother's Day lunch at the Globe Inn. Just me and her and it is a nice enjoyable day for the two of us. We are not rushed, lots of time to talk and then window shop afterwards. Hopefully we will be done with the rain today and have a nice spring day on Sunday.

Watch for my class posting later this weekend. It will get done!

1 comment:

  1. And think of all the fun you missed while us softball nuts were trying, in vain I might add to stay dry in the freaky hail storm this morning. Enjoy your day tomorrow.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete