Monday, June 20, 2011

100 Days of Summer.....

First Day of Summer is this Tuesday June 21st. Kids will be out of school soon if not already and hopefully there will be lots of leisure time for everyone. So what fun and exciting adventures will you get up to this season?
Whatever you do, make sure to take lots of pictures so that you have lots to scrapbook.
I love the colors in the 100 Days of Summer collection by Simple Stories. I have maxed out the vintage feel by combining the patterned papers with bright blue, red and gold cardstock and just a wee bit of stitching using the WRMK sewing tool to make the flower stems. I have even created designated picture spaces to accommodate 3"x4" vertical prints & a 5"x7" horizontal picture (just in case you want to bring photos with you).






First class is this Wednesday June 22ND at 11:30AM at Scrapalicious with a 
second class on Saturday June 25th if you are staying in town this weekend. 
There is a fair amount of Quickutz dies used so bring your BigShot machine 
(or Epic) along with your basic tool kit. I recommend that you also bring your Xyron sticker maker as this tool makes adhering your title a lot easier.

I am also planning on making a couple of cards with some of my leftover paper. 
Hopefully I will get those done today and posted before Wednesday's class.
Scrapalicious is closed on Monday's. 
You can email me and/or call the store to reserve your spot.
905-614-0085
If you are thinking about taking Saturday's class, please try to book your spot before 3PM on Friday. Saturday classes often get cancelled in the summer if I don't have at least 3 or 4 people registered.


No comments:

Post a Comment