Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Inspiration and project ideas for the summer.

First of all, I must share this Calvin and Hobbes cartoon. If you know me, you know that I am a last minute gal. Always have been and probably always will be. I know that some of you may find this troublesome at times, especially if you are waiting for me to post my class project. At 50+ years of age, I guess I could change but I am however not likely to. It is my thing, we all have at least one, this is mine. :-)

What can I say?

Now, just so you know, I am always thinking about possibilities. I have lots of ideas running around in my head but few are for 12x12 layouts. Foremost on my mind is all things mini and exploring some new techniques. ATC's and tags and packaging and even some mini albums. I need to make some play time and see what I can come up with. I will however do one more 12x12, 2 page layout for June. Not sure what my theme is going to be yet but it is on my to-do list for this week. Now before you get all excited, go and read the first part of this post again. I am a last minute gal and I have not picked out a date for the class yet. I am getting to it. I am also getting to my garden and my basement, eventually.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Brigit....we must be twins separated at birth..lol! This sounds so much like me and the cartoon cracked me up. I hate being last minute with stuff but more often than not,those last minute ideas turn out the best! Today I worked on my garden, but the basement is screaming for attention too....oh well...one day...maybe!

    ReplyDelete