Sunday, October 14, 2012

October 14th and still trying to catch up.

I am way behind in my posts. I have two Halloween layouts that need posting but I can't find the one and I just haven't had time to do the other. I think I need to manage my time better and maybe this week is the time to start. Now that Scrapfest is over, I need to clean up from that marathon of prepping and get my scraproom into some kind of semblance of order.
For all of you who attended Scrafest and did one, two or three of my make-n-takes, hope you had a good time and enjoyed the projects. Thank you to Basic Grey and Sizzix for the donated product.
I promise I will get those projects posted her soon too.

My next round of activity will be all about Christmas cards. I just got in a big batch of new Sizzix dies that I am anxious to play with. I also have some projects in mind to make using my eClips. My intention is to get very crafty over the next week or so. Seeing all the great projects on Pinterest makes me want to get very busy.

On another note, we got a new addition to our family this week. John and I adopted and 8 month old orange Tabby we call Jack. Jack is an extremely shy kitty and likes to spend most of his time either under the bed, under the sofa or hiding in my workroom closet. He is getting braver though and I did manage to give him a cuddle last night when I got home form Scrapfest. Actually, he laid on my chest from around 7PM to about 2AM this morning and we had a big snooze on the couch. I hated to move him to go to bed but he was just so warm and snuggly I could not move. Unfortunately he is back under the bed today and won't come out. Silly baby. As soon as I can, I will take pictures and post them here.

Now... off to do another round of clearing up in my scraproom. The perfect activity for a cool and overcast day.

No comments:

Post a Comment