Sunday, October 21, 2012

Scrapfest Oshawa 2012 - Basic Grey projects

I created 3 projects for Scrapfest this time around. Another example of just how crazy I am. Normally I do one project over the two days. On the Friday we did the Halloween mini album (see post below) and on the Saturday morning we did either the Basic Grey Aspen Frost layout or the Soleil cards. I will have to post the 2nd card after I redo it. The sample I have did not have the colouring complete and I think it best to show it complete.
For the 8-1/2"x11" layout, we used 6 of the 12 papers from the Aspen Frost collection. 11 sides of the paper are showing. The two snowflakes are from Sizzix as well as the tags. The stamps are all Hero Arts/ Basic Grey collaborations or Hero Arts/Sizzix. The two stamped images at the top of the layout are stamped and then die cut with Framelit dies that are part of a set.






Here is a picture of me and a few of the croppers attending Scrapfest and working on their make-n-take projects. I always take my camera with me but I always forget to take the pictures. This time I had my friend Marlene who assisted me this day, remember and take the pics. Notice the Spectrum Noir markers at the bottom of the picture? These we used on card 2 which I will post.

Here is the one card, made with papers from Basic Grey's Soleil collection and one of my favourite Sizzix flower dies, The button is from the Soleil collection as well.

Now, I can get back to my Christmas cards. I will be posting them as well. I just need a day or three. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment