Sunday, April 5, 2009

Round and Round we go...


Materials: paper - Scenic Route & Bazzil, stamps - Inkadinkado and Technique Tuesday; ink VersaFine by Tsukineko; dies - Quickutz; tool - Coluzzle circle template.

I definitely love the music from the early 70's and Harry Chapin was big in those days. This song was running through my head and just wouldn't leave me alone. I believe this was one of the last layouts I did at Cherished Scrapbooks before it closed and I was feeling kind of sappy sentimental. (Shh, don't tell anyone). I also wanted to end off with a happy kind of vibe and I love blue and orange together. I don't know if I will ever add photos to this layout as I love the happy feeling I get when I look at it. Maybe I will just put the journalling on the back in case I ever need reminding of the good times I had teaching there.

No comments:

Post a Comment