Monday, April 6, 2009

Garden Party


Materials: paper - Basic Grey and Bazzil; dies by Quickutz, butterflies by CuttleBug; ink- Distress ink by Ranger; buttons & brad- Basic Grey.

This was one of the first layouts I did with my students when I went to teach at Scrapalicious after Cherished Scrapbooks closed. I had the pictures from my garden when I lived in Sarnia, several years ago. In fact, I have lots of garden photos from those days and could fill many scrapbook pages using that collection of pics. I am often inspired by songs when I create a layout and if you look at many of my layouts, the titles are often from song titles or lyrics form a song. Strangely enough, it is often the title that is my starting point when designing a layout.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my faves! Love how you did the leaves and all those buttons!

    ReplyDelete