Monday, April 20, 2009

Ranger U...

How lucky am I?
Well, very lucky as a matter of fact. Just recently I applied to Ranger U so I can learn all about all the amazing products Ranger Inks has to offer. I understood that I might not get accepted right away as there are only so many spots and quite a few applicants. I guess it must have helped that I am an instructor and the product manager for this line of products for the company I work for. All I can say is I am very thrilled to be getting this opportunity.
Now what does this mean for all my lucky students? New techniques and new product for us to explore. The event is in June so it may be July before I have a class with something new I have learned. That is if I can squeeze it in before heading off to CHA in July. Busy busy busy!
I may just have to wear this silly grin for most of Spring and Summer!
:-)

1 comment:

  1. I am not "distressed" to hear your news! Just had to share a pun for someone who appreciates them...

    ReplyDelete