Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Butterflies are free...


Materials: paper -American Craft and Bazzil cardstock; alphabet and shape dies - Quickutz; stamps - Technique Tuesday and Autumn Leaves; ink - VersaFine by Tsukineko; flowers - Heidi Swapp; eyelets, brads and buttons - American Craft.

This was a tool class that I did a few years ago that was one of my most popular classes to date. I don't know how many times I taught this class but I think maybe once too many. LOL This class always ran overtime, sometimes way overtime. I don't know why, everything was simple enough. There are elements I really like about this layout but I think if I was to do it all over again I would choose different colours. I guess that is the thing about looking at our earlier stuff. All in all I still like the layout and may even one day find photos to go on it. One thing that is surprising, I believe I did this during my Funky Chicken phase and I am surprised that I didn't find a way to work that shape die on to the layout.

1 comment:

  1. It was cutting the damn circles with one colluzzle that made the class run overtime! lol But no one ever cared. Still one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete