Friday, April 10, 2009

Laugh Out Loud


Materials: paper - Bazzil; assorted stamps; VersaFine ink by Tsukinelo; shape and alphabet dies by Quickutz; flower - Heidi Swapp; epoxy shapes - Making Memories.

Please somebody take my picture of me laughing like McGruff! Sometimes I laugh so hard (usually at myself) that I can barely catch my breath and then I start squeaking which makes me laugh even harder.

I have done variations of this and the layout above over the years. It is mostly just doodling with stamps and seeing what I can come up with. The best part is no two are the same. When I do this in a class I just bring a ton of my stamps and let the students run wild. It is amazing to see all the results especially those who often tell me they don't think they are that creative.

I think we all have a creative side and sometimes we just have to give ourselves permission to explore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment